Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This website is operated by Upflex Anarock India Private Limited (myHQ). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Upflex Anarock India Private Limited. Upflex Anarock India Private Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site or purchasing any service from the this website / myHQ app, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- myHQ does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if myHQ becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, myHQ will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, myHQ deems appropriate. You acknowledge that myHQ will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, myHQ will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold myHQ and its employees, directors, agents, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- myHQ reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- myHQ may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website or using myHQ services, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- myHQ may change the format and content of this website or its other websites (under the domain myhq.in) at any time. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of the offer, invoice or other document or information issued by myHQ shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the myHQ.
- myHQ may suspend the operation of this web site or its other websites (under the domain myhq.in) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- myHQ reserves all other rights
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website (or other websites of Upflex Anarock India Private Limited - myHQ) shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to update, change, add, remove or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website at any time without any prior written notice to You. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our services or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes and revisions.
THIRD PARTY CONNECTS / LINKS / VENDORS / SERVICES
Many content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties. All our spaces (listings) are third party vendors. Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites (or services / vendors / products) that are not affiliated with us OR our team may connect you with some third party vendors (or services / products) when you purchase any service OR you might purchase a third party vendor product directly from our website (virtualoffice.myhq.in / myhq.in). We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third party websites, vendors or services. Please review carefully the third party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, INACCURACIES, ERRORS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although myHQ tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, myHQ does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. myHQ makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. We do not make any commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and noninfringement.
In no case shall Upflex Anarock India Private Limited (myHQ), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation- lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, torture (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service, use of this website or use of any linked website of Upflex Anarock India Private Limited (myHQ) or use of any content posted or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. In such cases, in no way can the liability be more than the amount of the goods / services purchased.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES SPECIFIC TO VIRTUAL OFFICE
- We are an aggregator / marketplace where various vendors list their services (including virtual office). We do not own any of the vendors / spaces (with addresses) mentioned here. These are third party vendors, please refer to the section “Third party connects / Links / Vendors / Services” above for more details on our third party vendor policy.
- All the pictures of the spaces (third party vendors) provided on the website are accurate to the best of our knowledge; However we do not take any guarantee / warranty / assurance of accuracy. They can be altered by the third party vendor or have had modifications. If you have any concerns, you can connect with the space directly / visit the space to have a better understanding. You can visit the space between the business hours i.e 10am to 6pm, subject to the visit scheduled by our respective sales team member / confirmation sent to you on your email for the visit / your discussion with the space (third party vendors).
- myHQ (Upflex Anarock India Private Limited) / We / Our directors / employees will not be liable for any losses of a business registered at any of our third party vendors via the virtual office service. We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage arising if any space (third party vendor) changes address / shuts the company.
- You herewith expressly agree to waive, and not to claim for damages, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential, including, but not limited to, lost business, revenue, profits or data, for any reason whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the virtual office service, any failure to furnish any service provided hereunder, any error or omission with respect thereto, from failure of any and all courier service to deliver on time or otherwise deliver any items (mail, packages, etc.) or any interruption of services or any notification by MCA / GST / Income Tax Office / Govt of India authorities. Neither we nor the third party vendor will be responsible for any claim due to loss of any courier received in your name.
- The virtual office arrangements shall be terminated without notice to anyone, in case you are found doing any illegal business.
You will be liable to pay Virtual Office renewal charges in addition to Penal Charges Rs.100/- per day in case you failed to renew your arrangement with us / third party vendor and obtain a No Dues Certificate from the us / third party vendor from an authorised email. The Virtual office agreement continues till we are provided with a formal written notice by you on a company headed paper / from company email account stating your intention to terminate the agreement. This formal notice will need to be received at least 30 days before your agreement expiring date (30 days notice). Any cancellations received after this date will apply for the following years subscription. Please note we keep accessing all registering authorities for the proof and it shall be provided in a court of law to recover our dues from you.
- You are yourself responsible for all dealings with your clients, procurement of all licenses / taxation certificates for your business, registration of your office with any Govt department (state / central) and also the legal compliance of your business.
You acknowledge that from time to time there can be anomalies as a result of human error (courier missing / going back) in the service and technical faults may occur. We accept no responsibility for direct or indirect losses to you or others as a result of any operational or technical errors.
- The User shall not use or permit to be used the services being provided by myHQ / third party service providers for any illegal purpose or for any purpose considered by myHQ / third party vendors to be immoral or which may damage prejudice or endanger the reputation and standing of myHQ, third party vendors and it Clients.
- The User shall provide myHQ with personal identification proof (pan card / Aadhaar) of the Company’s principle and proof of home address.
- Any Google My Business address linked to the Virtual Office address supplied by our third party vendors / us will be cancelled with Google My Business immediately after the virtual office contract between you and third party vendor ceases.
We shall not be liable to or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the Services or the Additional Services, if the delay failure or loss was due to any cause beyond myHQ’s reasonable control (such as pending third party vendors / Govt offices / any Govt of India work). To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss sustained as a result of our failure to provide a service as a result of any mechanical breakdown, strike, or termination of our interest / contract with the space (third party vendor)
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
For a copy of our complaints procedure and further information on our complaints procedure, please contact us on email@example.com.
PAYMENTS / PRICING
- We use Razorpay, Zoho Books for processing payments (or in some cases clients can transfer via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS). We do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. The payment gateway, to the best of our knowledge, adheres to the standards set by PCIDSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCIDSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of Razorpay on https://razorpay.com
- We reserve the right to increase the price of the Services and Additional Services; All prices mentioned on the website are exclusive of GST / VAT and tax will be charged at the time of order completion. While our invoices are automatically generated electronically and you should receive them at the moment of payment, if by chance you do not receive your invoice- you can request a copy by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may impose or deduct foreign currency processing costs on or from any payments or payouts to us in any applicable currency. Such service fees are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to not begin with the service until the payment is made.
REFUNDS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE / ADDRESS BOOKINGS
Payments of each virtual address booking will be collected in advance by myHQ through online mode of payment / bank transfer. Our refund policy lasts 30 days OR your approval to receive the final virtual office service document from the third party vendor - whichever happens earlier (30 days / receiving the final documents). A Refund is also not allowed if you've used any of our services partially from the subscription plan.
The client gets the required virtual office documents by our third party vendor basis the payment. The third party vendor confirms from you whether the documents are complete. Post your approval, you get the final documents from the third party vendor. Once you receive the final documents, you are not eligible for a refund.
The third party vendor / we are not responsible for any rejection by the Govt of India (or the departments: GST / Income Tax / MCA) on the documents provided by the third party vendor. You are required to check them with your team before giving a final go ahead.
To be eligible for a refund, you should specify the reason of refund. To complete your return, please write to email@example.com. In case of valid refunds, once your refund request is received, you request will be verified. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
In the event of any refunds, we shall return to you the money due subject to withholding a sum representing our reasonable administrative costs.
Late refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at New Delhi, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product or service, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and myHQ makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by myHQ (Upflex Anarock India Private Limited) or have been licensed to myHQ by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. myHQ retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by myHQ.
- Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. myHQ grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
You may not:
Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.